Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Week Four (cont.):

I worked with photoshop a little more today to create some different versions of two photo stories that I want to put in my concentration. The first is one that I'll place near the end as I incorporate people in to my images. I have two versions of the photo story; one with a picture of a mountain goat and the other with a shot of the Colorado River at the bottom of The Grand Canyon:


 
The second photo story is made up of images that I took on the Indian Creek Trail during class. I'm leaning towards the second one, but I could also retake some of my pictures to get one that fits better with the other two images. I edited the exposure of the bridge picture in photoshop because it was originally really overexposed.
 

 
By the end of this week I hope to have at least four or five final photo stories. Tomorrow I'll be taking pictures in the dance studio for one of them, and I'll probably end up going on a hike this weekend in order to get more pictures. 



No comments:

Post a Comment