Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Week Five:

Today I worked in photoshop to make a couple more photostories. I realized that I only have about two weeks left to take pictures for my concentration series before it is due. Although I only have a few final pieces, I plan to take the rest of my photos during my trip to Ireland. I'll be in places that are full of history and culture and centuries of human development. Here are my final products so far:






I'm not sure if I'm happy with this last image. I'll spend more time after spring break perfecting it, maybe by taking out a couple unnecesary pictures. 



2 comments:

  1. I love these! They all have their own story and the pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each photostory turned out really well! Each one is completely different in a sense. I love the fine detail of all the individual photos, and how the smaller photos around the main one contributes an idea or perspective to the bigger one. Great job!

    ReplyDelete